View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 11:49 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Roaring Cliffs [Lionheart's Only]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 28 moons
Blue eyes watched both lionhearts as they took in the scenery, then sat and waited for her to begin. Dusklion couldn't help but grin as she watched Owls smile and nudge Breezy. As much as she knew they were both capable and fitting lionhearts, it was nice to see that they still held onto their personalities and who they'd been prior to their promotion.

"First things first, every moon we'll hold a meetin' out here, more towards the end. It'll give us a chance to run over how things are goin' in the Clan, bring up any issues, report anythin' we've found that isn't a major problem - those you always wanna report to Fades." As much as she knew that between herself, Breezy, and Owl they could handle the bigger issues, Dusk didn't want to step on her brother's toes. "Any troublesome cats, punishments that've been dealt - any inner-Clan problems that you need more than one head on. I'll kick us off." That was only fair, since she'd been the one to call together the meeting.

"Duststorm, Teardrop, Mothcloud, 'n Blackfeather were caught comin' back into camp after havin' been missin' for some time. I assigned the first three to huntin' for their punishment, 'n I believe Mists handled Blackfeather. They're all good to go, but I want eyes kept on them. If they start slackin' off or go missin' again, we'll need a stricter punishment should they return." So far none of the four cats she had mentioned had caused any other issues, which was good. "Troutstone was demoted to Troutpaw following his... inability to follow orders while on my patrol to clear the outsiders from our borders." That one, while Dusk didn't regret it, did make her realize she had acted rather impulsively. Not that she'd ever voice it, instead tucking the thought away. "He was assigned to patchin' up the camp walls, 'n he's completed his punishment so his rank 'n name have been restored. Wolfpaw's also been confined to camp for huntin' for ThunderClan out near Smallpines. I'll be seein' about removin' his punishment in the following days."

Whew, okay, that was punishments out of the way. Dusklion let her blue eyes flicker between the two lionhearts. "Anythin' you feel should be reported? You're welcome to bring up anythin' you want durin' these meetins'."

[ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ] [ Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 4th, 2024 at 10:11 PM.