Thread: [ShadowClan] minkpaws new everything finder!
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 06:30 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: minkpaws new everything finder!

MY TIME HAS COME!

I am proud to introduce, my little stinky, Magpiepaw!

Moons: 7 moons (will be 8 tmr, yayyy!)

Appearance: She's two toned, the left side of her her black the right is blonde. She had light brown eyes that shine like caramel in the sunlight and reveal lighter brown specks. In other words, she's pretty... PRETTY SHORT! HA! Magpiepaw has no grown like at all, she's only getting longer but her legs aren't growing so she forever stands to a height that meets a full grown warriors elbows. She also has weird "fangs" on her bottom row of teeth. They stick out of her maw and she uses them to skewer prey like dang kabobs.

Personally: VERY full of herself. She's thinks she's the best at everything she does and won't hesitate to let other cats know. She's always moving and always wanting to get other cats off their lazy bums so they can go with her on a hunt. If it were up to her, she'd be out of camp constantly, mocking outsiders and catching as much prey as her jaws can hold. She doesn't like slackers and has a strong dislike for elders. Another thing, Magpiepaw is deathly loyal and will defend her clan and her friends with her life.

Dynamic: Enemies to friends maybe? I dunno dude lol, I feel like they could be either. Magpiepaw would probably not really like Minkpaw much just because she doesn't like the stench of fish in her clan. She'll probably just mess with Minkpaw and get on her nerves.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!