View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 06:21 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

posting order: @burntToast - Mudsmoke | @lark. - Blackfrost | @Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash | @kittycatburmise - Irisfrost | @Morrigan - Silkwisp | @Zei - Martenburr | @Dust - Cherryswirl

(If this explanation does not make sense lmk - bit difficult to explain it cat-wise)

Oh great, Minnowsplash thought. Their clan mates all had better ideas than they did. It was nice to be able to trust and depend on them, but Minnowsplash wanted to do big, to be ambitious — like a Lionheart. They nodded along as other ideas were shared, and suddenly it seemed like everyone was ready to go. “W-wait. Haven’t you noticed the dam is like this?” They picked up a few pebbles from the riverbank and sandwiched them between their paws (how humans would clap except there’s rocks in between). If you remove the top stone in my paws, my paws are still standing. And if you try to remove the claw-end and leg-end of my paws, it just leaves you with a smaller section of that same thick dam, and whatever water’s flowing down two narrow openings is going to be pretty fast and stay pretty fast. But the other problem is removing the ends isn’t very time efficient… so I don’t know about top, but definitely reconsider the sides? Maybe? They looked around again uneasily. If even one cat didn’t get the message, Minnowsplash was worried they’d take a huge risk. Oh well, at least they’d been informed of it. What happened next was up to the rest of them. Of course, if you still want to go through with Cherryswirl’s plan, I can be a swimmer. Or a deconstruction worker.

-sign my sig below if you want-