View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 02:16 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

( @Rose i cant figure out how to quote on mobile oup)

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | outsider | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
minkpaw watched the grey felines mouth distort into a smile that wouldve probably haunted her in her sleep if she were still a kit, but she was almost a grown up and wouldnt go back to acting like a fool. the note about medicine cats taking on warrior apprentices was a bit of an surprise to her, but training another cat in fighting and defence was probably a good way to keep medicine cats sharp and she could definitely get behind that..
instead of replying immediately she gave lostspark the chance to continue, and the ban from getting anywhere near the herb storages stung a bit after practically sleeping only a few pawsteps from it for moons but wasnt unexpected, she'd just have to prove her worth.
words seemingly stuck in her throat she just gave a sharp nod and a "i understand" to confirm. unlike her normal experience with her mothers teachings, separating herself so much from something she might come across as overly rude or different, this time she was glad to supress any of the positive jitters from taking over.
"can you elaborate on the tasks, what chores would i be doing specifically? so i dont have to ask you again later" the tasks sounded like a good way to earn trust and prove she wasnt looking for an easy stay
"because shadowclan arent a bunch of fools." she mewed after a moment of silence and consideration, it was a risky reply, one lostspark could spin it around to make it sound like she was even more likely to betray shadowclan but what else was there to say. minkpaw could barely put her feelings into proper words and just hoped that lostspark would connect the dots between her apperant dislike of riverclan leaders and calling the clan fools as a whole.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; April 30th, 2024 at 02:19 AM.