Thread: [Outsiders] We Do A Bit of Spooking
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 12:41 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: We Do A Bit of Spooking

Ehehehe thank you all for applying

Still looking to fill some roles!!! Get 'em while they're hot!!

@Dakotaa - I'm down!! Spooks home is a good hike away from the clans territory, but if Daintydoe ever finds herself out in the Outskirts, we can definitely set up a roleplay to see how it goes

@Rose - Absolutely!!! We can always do a prequel post to Melody's visit (pre-RC join) and see how it goes!! Depending on - want to help spread rumours in the clans about the haunted house? Let me know whenever you would be up for that roleplay though!

@Weekend-Wondering - I actually kind of love the idea of a little gremlin side-kick that is absolutely unhinged!! I can definitely see Spooks being intrigued by Kamiko enough to allow him to stay and I already have a ton of ideas brewing for the two Definitely hit me up with your ideas!! and lemme know whenever you'd be down to start out their roleplay!!

@wolfie - Stop!!! This a great idea!!! Spirit and Spooks would definitely have an interesting dynamic - Spooks would for sure dig in if Spirit started drip-feeding him info about his ghosty-ness/moral dilemmas. Especially w/ Spirits knowledge of plants (even if most are poison haha), that's something that Spooks doesn't know about so when he gets sick it's pretty dire. Could always do a roleplay around that Their relationship really could go either way, friend, enemies, frenemies??? Lemme know when you're down to roleplay!

@CallMeCrimson - Totally accepted! Love that Spooks has a little mini-clone running around somewhere hehe - I'll keep you updated if more siblings/other parent applies We can definitely plot for some future encounters too!!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart