Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
Medium, golden furred tom with light stripes and sky-blue eyes.

Mothcrash came running through the camp, stopping before Dusklion just as he saw Duststorm and Teardrop leaving.
"I-I'm back! I got a few mice, sorry I couldn't find anything bigger- B-But I saw a fish! It was huge! Bigger than anycat here... I swear!"

He realized how ridiculous he sounded and winced. "I'll... just put these on the pile... Oh, I still have to stay in camp now though right? Because I was supposed to before... but I thought I saw a kit wandering off and it was a leaf.., but that's the only reason I ever went out and got lost-, but I'll finish the chores too, I promise!"

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Shifting her gaze from the last two cats who departed, Dusklion looked now towards Mothcrash. Mice. Disappointment crossed her features but she shoved it down and listened to the rest of the report. "It's somethin', 'n better than coming back empty-pawed. Next time perhaps catch the fish with your claws though, not just your eyes." She offered a tiny smirk and a swish of her tail. "I didn't assign any 'chores' but feel free to tidy up if you see fit - you're dismissed." And with that the small dark tabby waved her tail and stood, padding away.

[ Mothcrash - @/RoboPrism ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |