View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 09:46 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost was impressed with all the ideas this group was bouncing off each other. She felt Cherryswirl's plan was pretty respectable — she'd even come up with seperate roles on the spot, and they all complemented each other. She watched Mudsmoke bound off, then said, "I'd volunteer myself as a fighter, if we go with Cherryswirl's plan. I think it's a good one; all cats are able to work on the deconstruction, and each role will only need to be utilized should something go wrong."

She looked around at the cats in their group, pondering who would fit into each role. She would wait to see what they volunteered for — they could fill in the gaps afterward.

As Mudsmoke made his return and ran down what he'd gathered, she was reminded that not everyone here had ever encountered a beaver. Last she'd seen them had been seasons ago, and not quite as close as they were now facing. At the time, she remembered thinking she could take one, maybe even two; they were certainly larger than your average cat, but Blackfrost had always been a bit of a giant. She supposed they might be more intimidating to the less staturely.

"For those of us who haven't heard much of beavers—" she offered, despite only having secondhand information herself, "—from what I've seen and heard, the things are pretty big, about the size of a small dog. They can be pretty dangerous with their claws, but it's the teeth you'll need to watch out for.

"We'll want to be quiet, as they're hearing is pretty good, but fortunately they aren't very fast at all, so they shouldn't be able to get the jump on us if we've got a guard or two. Basically,"
she finished, "we'll want to be fast and quiet. From what Mudsmoke is saying about the dam—" she nodded to the younger tom, "—we'll have to go at it hard. If we're all in agreement, we can go into our groups and each can take one side of the dam? As soon as group three heads out of course." She finished with a flick of her tail, feeling the tension rising the longer they waited.

|[posting order:]|

@burntToast - Mudsmoke |
@lark. - Blackfrost |
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash |
@kittycatburmise - Irisfrost |
@Morrigan - Silkwisp |
@Zei - Martenburr |
@Dust - Cherryswirl