View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 08:12 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Vinekit walked over to snow kit "I'm Vinekit creater of trouble for warriors sunkit said you were the leader of Chaosclan?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Quail'kit ]|
she/her | 4 moons | WC | energetic & friendly
"ACTIVE"

__________________________________________________ _
Quail'kits ears twitched at the sound of someone's voice, she didn't feel like getting up yet. It was too early and her nest was too cozy. Her mind immediately changed when she heard one of the queens mention hunting. Her head shot up immediately, moss and sticks still stuck in her unkempt fur as she looked for the source of the conversation. Finally spotting Leopardsong and Vinekit.

Quail'kit didn't even give herself time to fully wake up and immediately dove out of her nest and bounded towards Leopardsong, stumbling over her own paws and squinting her eyes up at the queen as they adjusted to the light seeping into the dark den. "Hunting? Can I come? Are we going hunting??" she asked excitedly bouncing around Leopardsong with a whole lot of energy for a cat who had just woken up.

Quail'kit immediately stopped what she was doing and attempted compose herself before sitting down and trying not to squirm or be overwhelming. "oh um, sorry. I meant to say, am I allowed to come too?" she asked politely this time. She's had cats tell her that she could be a overwhelming when she was hyper or excited, and she's been scolded before for not being polite. She was trying to fix that now.

She then noticed Vinekit who was sitting alert waiting for Leopardsong's response aswell and smiled at him, nudging the tom in greeting. "oh uh, Good morning" she added, greeting the both of them politely. While attempting to neaten her fur.
|[TAGS]|
-Leopardsong @Moonraven
-Vinekit @Tallstar

__________________________________________________ _

Leopardsong cocked her head as she got one kit, Vinekit, and another, Quailkit's attention. What in the world was Chaosclan? She'd heard the kits chatter about that a few times around here but still wasn't certain what it was. If it was a game it was going on for quite some time.

"I'm not taking you out hunting," Leopardsong meowed, trying not to giggle at the Quailkit's unkempt fur. "I'm going to teach you how to crouch and pounce, if you learn it right, I'll bring in some live prey for you to practice catching. Sound fun?" Leopardsong asked, not wanting to bore the kits.

"I can't take you out of camp. There are too many things outside that would gobble cuties like you two. And, I'm pretty sure Twilightstar will yell at me." She added, apologetically.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training