View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 07:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Good ol mud wraslin [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT TICKLING, MUDHOUND HAD NO COUNTER!!!

The tripod shrieked with laughter, wildly wiggling as they thrashed and tried to get away, snorting and howling and shrieking without regard or care if made them seem dorky or silly. It threw mud everywhere, coating the brown cat (though with their natural patterning Mudhound really didnt look all that different) and painting the russet cat too, turning them both into creatures from the brown lagoon. If they walked into the camp right now then the kits would probably panic and go running but it didnt matter, the two were having fun and any stresses of life were far from thoughts as, freed from the tickling Mudhound gasped to regain their breath around a wide grin.

"Y-yeah! We are, you look like me now hehe! This is gonna take forever to get off its gonna be great!!" Redhawk might have the sense to take a dip in a pond to get most of it off but Mudhound hated water so they'd be shaking themself like a dog and undertaking crazy length to get it off and would, quite frankly enjoy it.

The tripod gasped faux insulted at the splashing from Redhawk and proceeded to dip paws into the mud and drew squiggles and little designs over what remained of Redhawks unmudded pelt, giggling as they did. Things had calmed it seemed and the maine coon happily started chatting and easily joked. "Yeah! I named myself when I rejoined the clan and maybe its a bit of a silly name but I love it! Im Muddy because Im muddy and hound is after my mom and grandma! I was actually born Buzzkit but I think Granny took me from thunderclan before you were born I was really little." Was Redhawk born in thunderclan? They didnt know but it didnt matter to them really.

"How'd you get the hawk name Sunset-bird? Thats a really cool name~"

@taillow