Thread: Furies' Field
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 07:12 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Furies' Field

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Now, the tom had intended to arrive quietly and peaceably, either padding up and enjoying the sun and quiet contentment that came from a battle well one or emerging from the nearest tunnel entrances he could find like a ghost and just joining the group.
Then he saw a prairie dog and got peckish.
Then he followed the prairie dog down into its den to grab it.
The he followed it right into a swarm of its kin.
Then he got bit.

In the end Crowtooth burst out of a hidden entrance, hot on the tail of a shrilly squealing prairie dog, the prey raising its cacophony to the background swearing of the angry tom before he swiftly caught it.
The angry muttering did not quit then, and the two cats were treated to a show of the tom dropping the dead prey to look over his rodent bitten pelt and once more swear. None drew blood and the ones that did break the skin were shallow so didnt need treatment but damn did it still sting and in a petty spiteful move Crowtooth proceeded to collapse the den entrance with one firm paw.

There. Screw you prairie dogs Crowtooth won. Kinda.

Picking up his prize of a meal the tom silently joined the two cats on the rock, flopping down and giving a slightly childishly wheezed "Neither o' ya saw that." before he tucked in, waiting for the other furies to arrive.

@Moonraven @taillow @Undertaker @Mica @Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; April 29th, 2024 at 09:49 PM.