Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

cw: minor mention of nausea, some not so happy thoughts

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost just hummed to confirm her thoughts, what was there more to say, they were gonna be black and orange or something, he didnt particularly care. though his mind did briefly wander to a place he didnt enjoy, thinking about what his kits would look like. and to no ones surprise, not jayfrosts at least, the conclusion that his looks could carry over to a kit brought a wave of nausea and clamminess. he resisted the urge to shake these thoughts from his mind, instead watching the kits eyes light up and her small white teeth glisten in the low light.
"thats a jay feather n i found it in the territory recently. 'got lucky cuz i cant really hunt right now" he spoke lowly, cringing at the grittiness in his voice before drowning it out with a chuckle accompanied by him stiffly lifting his broken foreleg.

Marigoldkit
She,Her\Kit\5 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The small kit couldn't help but wince at how Jayfrost's injured leg moved. It twisted and bent horribly and she was practically willing herself to stop glancing back at it. It was pretty obvious that is was broken too, considering how stiffly the tom held it. It was uncanny at best and fear inducing at worst.

Regardless of injury, Jayfrost seemed to be getting around just fine. He didn't surely wasn't grumpy or anything which was an infinite plus. For a cat's whose words were practically drowning in awkwardness, Jayfrost was pretty well adjusted.

"Hahahaha! How funny," Marigoldkit snorted, her whole face scrunching up, and for the first time in a good while, it looked like her cheeks were full again and no longer hollowed out in a sickly manner. Her laugh rumbled like the steady song of wind chimes in her parched throat. "You're Jayfrost and you're giving me a jay feather! You, shiney sir, have an amazing sense of humor."

Purposeful or not, this cat was already amazing in her eyes, especially if they can just pull things out of their pelt like that. That interaction alone was enough to make Marigoldkit look around questioningly, wondering if she were somehow in another dream.

(JAYFROST IS A MAGIC MAN)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!