View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw giggled softly as Miss Twilightstar gave a lick to his head, though he was a bit flustered by her following praise as much as he appreciated it. Then he nodded, "Of course! I wanna be the best tunneler! Like Crowtooth." The apprentice bounced up on his paws, unable to keep still with how happy he was that Miss Twilightstar liked his gift and said that he would be really good warrior just like his mentor! He was only 6 moons, he had a lot of time to train before he was that good, but he'll work hard to achieve it! For Windclan and everyone! The apprentice gave a last smile to the older feline, "I'll leave you be for now, I have to give everyone else their gifts too! Bye bye, Miss Twilightstar!" With that he gave the leader some time to reply before he was bounding from the den, almost falling right of it as he forgot about the ledge. Though he slowed down enough in time to not go toppling over, that would've been embarrassing. Now to find Crowtooth and mama and Miss Lightningstorm.
[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!