View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:19 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sprucepaw's Assessment [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Perhaps they were being a bit more gentle then they should be but Sprucepaws silent whimpers felt through their chest were gut crushing and Mudhound couldnt help it! They kept him pinned, sure, but even as they kept firm the tripod lifted most of their weight off of the tom and avoided any sore spots that seemed to hurt the apprentice.

Still they were eager to get off of him by the silently mouthed 'Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry' s and grimace as they maintained the pin even as he struggled.

Still, as soon as he caved they were off like a flash, releasing the tom and gently nosing him all over to make sure they didnt harm him. It looked like there might be some bruising at worse, and Mudhounds ears drooped at that, but little more and the tripod proceeded to groom over his head with apologetic. "Oh stars Im sorry I fell on you! That cant have been comfy, I didnt mean to but wow you took my leg right out from under me! That'll definitely work on an enemy but I guess you might wanna practice on leaping away after so that doesnt happen again!"

A couple of steps back and the maine coon looked down at Sprucepaw, desperately hoping he wasnt upset as they asked "You ok?" softly before seeming to realize they were forgetting something after he replied.
"Oh and I do think you more then pass the fighting section! As I said no one expected you to beat me and you showed your more then capable of dodging, strategizing, and doing some damage back if it came down to it and thats all you can ask for in a warrior! I swear theres full warriors in the clan right now who'd do worse then you, Im so proud!"

The tail was wildly flying behind them, the tripod grinning wide as they gave a thunderous purr at Sprucepaw.
"Unless Bumble-sis has any objections" and she better not "I think all thats left to do is to turn in the prey caught and for her to think of some names for your ceremony soon! Congrats!"
Sprucepaw might be a bit below the average age for when warriors were generally made but he was more then ready and Mudhound couldnt be more excited for him.

@Alchemist Kitsune @dino.