Thread: an offer
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:35 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default an offer

( @taillow )

Fadingsun sat quietly atop the Floodstone. It was late, well into the night by this point. The camp was quiet, most cats likely in their nests or out in the territory. It was a good time to sit and think.

He'd made this decision some time ago, but he had yet to find a time that felt right to ask. Him and his sister still hadn't hashed out their differences. Things were better between them than they had been when he'd first been announced as deputy, but they still felt... odd and strained.

He hated it. He wanted it to go away; he wanted their bond to go back to what it used to be. At this point, he wasn't certain if it ever would or could. That was a big part of what had been holding him back from asking the question burning his mind. What if they never went back to their close sibling bond? Would all of this still work out?

But, the needs of the Clan had to come first, and this was something that had to be done for their sake. Sitting up there, looking down on the camp that he now ruled, he felt the usual fear that had been poking at the back of his mind flare up again. He shoved it down, knowing full well that if he allowed it to take proper root it would turn him away from doing what he was about to do.

Taking a deep breath, he sprang off of the Floodstone and landed neatly on the ground below. He wasn't even entirely sure if she was in camp, but hopefully she'd be easy enough to find if she wasn't.

"Dusklion!" he called, trying to be loud enough to be heard but not so loud as to alert everyone. "I need to speak with you. Please." He tried so hard to keep the worry, the desperation, the regret out of his voice, but it wormed its way through anyways. Damn these feelings.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; April 29th, 2024 at 05:35 PM.