View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucythecat View Post
Redwater
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Redwater flicked her tail in anticipation. She had always wanted to be a Lionheart, and she hoped that she would pass this test. Redwater knew she had to be the bravest, strongest and most skilled, otherwise her chances at becoming a Lionheart were scrapped. She could do it… right?

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded as he was requested to keep an eye out on the aspiring Lionhearts and it was kind of weird seeing how most of the cats there were all older and more experienced and probably much better than he would ever be. It made him question his role a bit but he was chosen by Birdsnow, Fadingsun, and Dusklion and so he must have shown something worth being named a lionheart for. Who knows. Once the groups had been separated they began to plan and get together which was smart. That was good, no show boats yet though there was a cat that caught his attention. Redwater, he had gone on a hunt with her but… Dusklion hadn’t put her into a group soooooo… he should probably send the warrior on her way back to camp, the whole ‘listening’ thing was important and that meant listening for the groups and what task you had, or clarifying your place which Redwater was currently doing neither and wasn’t even really working with the rest of the groups at all.

Alright then, Lionheart time, Seabreeze has got this! The lionheart quickly trotted over to Redwater and he greeted her a bit with an awkward smile, “So umm, I don’t think that you were called to be in one of the groups… So I think I'll have to ask you to head back to camp for now. Don’t worry though, there’ll be other opportunities!” After all, If Seabreeze somehow became a Lionheart, anyone can.
[ @/Lucythecat - Redwater ]
[ Taillow said that all characters who were not named or put into a group are no longer participating! No worries though! Like seab said, there’s always other opportunities! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!