View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 04:50 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post
Moth
The Traveler

"Where Nobody Goes no Search Parties
Nobody knows but me"

Purrks: [Pending] Bewitched: Hidden Voices

_______._____._______

Moth was tired. The rain eternally pounded on her ears and skull, the blood from her
scratch dripping off, partially disguised by the water. If only the massive scratch covering
her eye would go away, melt off her face like the blood. Her salty tears pained her beyond
belief. She crawled under a bush, eyes wide and shivering violently. What did she do
wrong? What did her sister do wrong? She forced herself to stop crying to stop some pain,
but it didn't help much. The jagged scrape probably never would.

_______._____._______
| @CallMeCrimson [Ollie] |

|+| Ollie |+|
-> Bio in the making <-

--------------------------------

Ollie stepped out of his den, rain bapped him on the head. once, twice, he couldn't count the droplets anymore. why was he trying? he yawned, and sat outside the den, partly covered by a roof of brambles above the den entrance. his ears perked to the sound of a bush rustling, another fox? He couldn't quite tell by the scent, since the rain was covering it up, but the bit of scent he was able to smell, was cat. he wasn't that worried, though he didn't know if this cat would try to murder him, or was peaceful, but he didn't wanna disturb them. he laid his head on his paws, the pitter-patter of raindrops on his muzzle.

[ Yaayyy a friend :> ]