View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 03:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 45 moons

In the end it seemed her and Lightningstorm would be going with Dawnstar, and Bravebird didn't bother hiding the disgust she felt at it. Instinctively she stepped closer to Lightningstorm, narrowing her eyes and taking a small step forward as if she expected any of these toads to attack right away. Yeah, she wouldn't let any of them get a single scrape in - they'd be dead before they moved an inch. She briefly flicked an ear of acknowledgement to Leechscar, grateful that he would be one of the cats helping them. Bearpelt was nowhere to be seen. "If any of them try anything," she murmured to the healer beside her, her voice low, "I've got your back. I may not be your favorite cat but..." Lifting her blue eyes to look at Lightningstorm, she added, "...you're WindClan, and you're a damn good healer. Cowtuft... would be proud."

Something squeezed her heart tightly as she watched the medicine cat's face. There was more she wanted to say, but in this moment with how fast everything was about to get moving, Bravebird knew she wouldn't have time. Instead she just offered a small, subtle dip of her head, then let her gaze flicker across their patrol. A good sized group of cats; the minks wouldn't stand a chance.

Picking up her herb bundle that she'd carried out here at Lightningstorm's side, Brave trotted close to the healer, blue eyes darting around. Hawkfur would be with them, which was good. Warmsun's words had her snorting through her nose, a rush of exhale pushing through. Dapplebreeze was also on this patrol, which made her feel a bit of relief. She would be able to keep an eye on the few cats she had left - knowing full well that both Twilightstar and Crowtooth could handle themselves against the minks and ShadowClan. Still though a bit of worry gripped her heart, and she sent a silent prayer to the stars above that everyone would come out of this alive.

[ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [ Leechscar - @Undertaker ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 29th, 2024 at 07:54 PM.