╔══•●•══╗

note: he does not have these scars yet.
◦•otterkit•◦
he/him | 4 moons | ShadowClan
[3/10]
Purrks: Dreamwalker (ACTIVE)
[tags; @Rose ]
╚══•●•══╝

Otterkit blinked. Where was he? The young kit felt no pain, smelled no blood, no anything. He wasn't anywhere he recognized- not like he recognized most of ShadowClan's camp- but strangely enough, there wasn't any cat scent. He turned and looked in shock at his tail- or lack thereof. There was a stump where it used to be, a fluffy tuft. He turned, expecting to see the herb cat, who had introduced herself as Lostspark just before he'd passed out, but he saw no one. She was the last thing he'd seen before everything darkened. He furrowed his brows in confusion. What was happening?

[Dreamwalker activated]
Otterkit thought hard of Lostspark and tried to see if she could appear in his dream. He'd discovered he could walk in other's dreams when he thought of his brother before falling asleep and then, poof, there was Viper, standing in front of him. He'd run away, of course, but he had guessed what happened. He shook his fur out and concentrated, feeling the familiar sensation of pulling on someone's dream, feeling them being tugged away from their dream and into his. The brown tomkit blinked as Lostspark appeared in front of him. "What's happening? Where is my tail? WHERE IS THIS??" he asked immediately.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)