Old April 29th, 2024, 02:48 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Bewitched,,?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Would prophetic dreams be a curse?

Because I want my WindClan kit to have sort of prophetic dreams (That she isn't aware of until apprenticeship), that aren't always accurate but still very stressful ig? And instead of these prophetic dreams being happy and positive ones, they always involve someone getting hurt, dying, or something that scares my character?

Because I was thinking maybe this could be the "6th sense" that I've been wanting for my character to have,,,,,,,,,,

I've been thinking of buying Bewitched for my cat and I just needed to make sure it works before I buy it
it depends. if it's kind of like a shadowsight situation, where the vision is completely false but everyone believes her and it causes an unnecessary battle or death(s), maybe?

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)