View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 02:33 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: foreigners and shades [p]

~Willow'Paw~
| 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes]

She mewed a quiet 'Thanks' to Moonmeadow, and as Doeflame put in the thought of curling up in her nest, she began to long for the apprentice's den (helplessly). Her ears pricked at Moonmeadows words. They were right, there were other cats, not of ShadowClan, and they seemed to be heading towards them, from what she could scent. They drew closer. Two of them. And suddenly Doeflame was seemingly antagonizing the Loners. Flashpaw wasn't a big fan of that, and neither was she. Her fur bristled. Another cat appeared, retorting a Doeflame. We're not bloodthirsty! She thought,
Anything but that! Peacethirsty! Just thirsty! I mean like, i could go for some water right now...
Her thoughts snapped from how good a sip of water would be now, as the loner leaped at Doeflame. Something akin to pure horror trilled through her, mixed with why-are-they-fighting-please-stop-i-am-not-joking and a tad of disbelief. If it came the others attacked, she was already sure that it would be hard, like harder than not being spooked. So her heart dropped when another loner emerged.

̣̣̣\× Hoshi ×/
| Loner | 13 Moons | Female, She/Her | Purrks: Beefed Up [T1] |
If you met her, then you probably thought 'WHY R U SO MEAN???'. If you met her in a good mood, you probably thought 'WHY R U SO MEAN????? STAWP IT!!!'. If you met her while she was in a bad mood, but she could see you fighting someone? You'd think; 'WOW THIS ONES KINDA CHILL MHM'. Then, yet again. When did that happen? Now, was the right answer. it was happening NOW. It could've had a better timing, if she was being honest (when was she actually honest?). She was about to go say hi to this she-cat she'd been seeing in a tree, among other places, when she up and at it left! The audacity! She'd grumpily followed, but then... AWESOME! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! A fight was going on. Womp womp. She'd of course been absolutely thrilled by this. She hadn't sharpened her claws in a while, by that she meant she hadn't had anything to stab. She watched the she-cat she'd been planning to greet attack someone. Now that was what they needed more of in the world! She almost immediately bolted to the border, now fighting along the side of the other loners without them ever saying she could. She went for one without making a conscious choice. A small and ginger one. She guessed this one was pretty young.
[hoshi attackin' flash here!]

[ @blxze. →| Flashpaw | @Dolomedes →| Moonmeadow | @kittycatburmise →| Doeflame ]

[ @gs29513 →| Starling | @Courage →| Python | @Fits →| Aki |]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |