My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Oooo, interesting colors right? I'm sure they'll all be beautiful." Was that a good thing to say? Uh- yeah probably. That was very normal. Honestly Marigoldkit wouldn't mind being called pretty every once in awhile. Actually... Now that she put it that way, that was actually pretty weird. Okay, enough talking for her.

It seemed that Jayfrost had the same thought process considering how he also quieted down. Marigoldkit's features began to line with worry. She'd honestly never met a cat this quiet, except for Mousepaw maybe... But still, she worried that she said something wrong for a good while before Jayfrost magically pulled a feather from behind his waves of thin blue fur. Wow. Cats have been doing that a lot as of late. First Minkpaw and then Jayfrost.

She smiled toothily as he attempted to buy her friendship. Haha! He didn't even have to ask! Marigoldkit already saw him as worthy of being her best friend for ever and ever and ever. It was cool that she got a bonus feather to go with it though. She'd have to gift him something back.

The feather was beautiful, beating with hues of blue and white and black. She ran her pink paw pads across is fluffy surface before picking it up and tucking it behind her ear. She had to mess around with it's placement for it to be entirely comfortable.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "Gee, thank you! That's a really cool gift, very cool. Where do you get trinkets like this? They're so pretty."

(whoop de do time to update marigold's header so I can put silly feathers in her fur)

cw: minor mention of nausea, some not so happy thoughts

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost just hummed to confirm her thoughts, what was there more to say, they were gonna be black and orange or something, he didnt particularly care. though his mind did briefly wander to a place he didnt enjoy, thinking about what his kits would look like. and to no ones surprise, not jayfrosts at least, the conclusion that his looks could carry over to a kit brought a wave of nausea and clamminess. he resisted the urge to shake these thoughts from his mind, instead watching the kits eyes light up and her small white teeth glisten in the low light.
"thats a jay feather n i found it in the territory recently. 'got lucky cuz i cant really hunt right now" he spoke lowly, cringing at the grittiness in his voice before drowning it out with a chuckle accompanied by him stiffly lifting his broken foreleg.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; April 29th, 2024 at 01:54 PM.