View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 01:46 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: This is my kingdom come [P]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

The flood. Of course. Even though Dusklion couldn't understand the fear, she wouldn't fight the tom on it. It was something he'd have to get over eventually, but she wasn't his mentor. "Well, like I said. You don't need to go in the water for fishin' - you won't catch many fish that way." Even as she explained it, the head Lionheart turned away from the river and shook her head. "I won't make you do it if you don't want to, but keep in mind we're known for our power in the water. A RiverClan warrior who never swims... well, I've never heard of one, at least."

Turning away from the water the head Lionheart glanced over Rainpaw's form, noting how "How about we focus on fightin' instead? What battle moves do you know?" It was difficult with Rainpaw not really voicing what he wanted to be trained in, or what he had left to go over. "Are there specific moves you wanna work on, or new ones you wanna try?"

[ Rainpaw - @Bean ]
[ we can attempt to wrap it up before then! since it does take place prior though it can continue even when he's exiled ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |