Old April 29th, 2024, 01:03 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Listening to his teammates plan Mudsmoke felt relief, he was put in a good group full of great plans and constructive input. With a group like this he was sure they could do this challenge well. " Splitting into subgroups could work." Mudsmoke agreed nodding his head in acknowledgment to Cherryswirls input respectfully. He glanced back at where group 3 seemed to still be planning their strategy, coming to the conclusion of there was no point in starting now since the Beavers weren't occupied yet. Listening to Cherryswirls suggestion of sending someone to inspect the dam. he was a fast runner and he could probably make it down to the dam pretty quickly to scope it out but he wasn't sure if the Beavers would react or what the even looked like. He heard they were big and dangerous but big in what way? Badger sized, fox sized, racoon sized?? Were they fast too? He was unsure.

"I can try and scope out the dam before we finalize our plan, or atleast try to get as close as possible without provoking the Beavers" Mudsmoke suggested turning back to his group. He assumed none of his fellow teammates had ever actually come into contact with a dam before and making a plan on assumptions and guesses wasn't the best route. For instance from what he has heard and could see, the dam was made from sticks and mud.

"I'll be quick, set up the plan so long" he said before darting towards the dam. When close enough but still a good enough distance away. He noticed the dam seemed larger up close. Not seeing any movement Mudsmoke crept up towards the structure as he hesitantly climbed onto it, it was indeed quite sturdy. He scratched at it trying to dislodge a stick, it was possible but it would take a bit of time. Like he assumed it was compacted with mud keeping it together, after sniffing it he realised minnowsplash was right about there being an air pocket inside, probably the den. Mudsmoke wasn't sure if this was helpful information but he didn't get enough time to figure that out. The sound of something emerging the dam caught his attention and without a second thought he scrambled off it and darted away from the structure.

Once far enough he turned back to face it, that's when he finally spotted the beaver creatures. They were big. not as big as he originally thought, but stars were they bigger than cats. Judging by their looks they were probably stronger too and could cuase a great amount of injury with their tails and sharp teeth. He pitied group 3 who had to fight these things but more importantly if even one of the Beavers decided to turn back and fight group 4 when they started destroying the dam it could cuase a great issue. He quickly made his way back to his group to inform them on what he discovered.

"the dam is pretty sturdy, but it is breakable. Destroying the structure by just removing the sticks won't do much as previously expected, you'd have to remove a great portion of it and is quite large." he winced at how vague his words were, he was never quite good at explaining things. "um what I meant was, it will take time and the beavers could be quite a problem if the choose to protect their dam and attack us instead. They are huge! Oh yeah, and minnowsplash was right, there does seem to be a hollow space inside. I don't know if that would be helpful." he wracked his brain in search for anything else that he saw which was useful. "Oh yeah! The dam isnt completely finished, the left side is still balancing on what I can only identify as support logs, if we can get rid of them than that side of the structure will collapse. Maybe the water rushing past will help dislodge the rest of the structure?" he added, he wished he could be more helpful but that all he could confirm from what he saw. He'd leave it up to his team to decide what to do with that information.

|[posting order:]|

@burntToast - Mudsmoke |
@lark. - Blackfrost |
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash |
@kittycatburmise - Irisfrost |
@Morrigan - Silkwisp |
@Zei - Martenburr |
@Dust - Cherryswirl
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder

Last edited by burntToast; April 29th, 2024 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Autocorrect will be the death of me