View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 11:37 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @taillow | @starry | @Dolomedes |
——————

☘︎ Pebblesplash dips her head out of respect for the head lionheart and who she believes was the new medicine cat… Although she shows her respect, she doesn’t step back. Deep breaths show that she is exhausted and needed rest, it was rather obvious that she couldn’t breathe properly… “I Admire your dedication to guard RiverClan, however, I simply cannot turn back. You can watch me as you please, but due to my resurrection giving me what I believe to be a permanent ailment with my breathing, I’m far too out of breath to turn back. And besides, I never went missing from RiverClan, I died. I didn’t choose to leave and I wasn’t even alive outside the territory. I need to speak to the leader and then, I need to rest.” She was stern yet passive. If they clawed her ears off, she’d live. The fresh mouse remains in her jaws as she speaks, causing her voice to sound muffled…

☘︎ “Don’t need to be so aggressive, young one,” Pebblesplash turns to Seabreeze… “If you smell, there is a hint of RiverClan on my fur. I’m surprised it’s still there, as I’ve been buried for moons…” she calmly sat to catch her breath. No wonder she didn’t wait. She finally places the mouse at her paws. “Ah… Since I’m being held up… Is nightspark still around? My daughter, Birdsnow…?” Death must’ve put bees in her brain. She was far too calm for this.

——————
Notes: I think a medicine cat would recognize her breathing not looking good. Dusk and seab might not recognize that.
——————