Default Re: Haven Springs

╔══•●•══╗

~`riverwhisper`~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader (Active)
[tags; @Dolomedes ; @Epiales ]
[Carrying: 3/5]
╚══•●•══╝

Riverwhisper turned to Seab. "I, uh... am sorry. That Cloverpaw died. I know she died a while ago, but you know, I'm sorry for your loss." he said, awkwardly shuffling his paws. [D20: 7 | Fail] Riverwhisper opened his jaws to taste the air and didn't scent anything. Weird. With all the noise, some prey must have darted from it's hiding place in terror. He shook his head, lowering himself to the ground. [D20: 6 | Fail] He spotted a mouse scuttling on the ground and pounced, just narrowly missing it. Embarrassed, he licked his chest fur, awkwardly trying to get some of the dirt off. "Sorry 'bout that. I, uh, guess I'm a bit tired. Clumsy." Riverwhisper said, trying to cover up how he'd failed. [D20: 18 |Pass] Riverwhisper scented a starling. Dropping into a hunters crouch and crept forward. [D20: 19 | Near perfect catch!] He pounced, killing it with a quick bite to the neck. Riverwhisper puffed out his chest, proud. He grabbed a couple cobwebs for Mistyshard as well. He smiled.

The silver tom turned his attention to the lionheart as he spoke. "Yeah. I noticed you two were close, that's all. I have a mate, did you know that? Her name is Swanberry and she's having my kits." There. Talking about (or to) Swanberry always made him happy. He smiled and purred at the thought of his mate. He nodded admiringly at Seabreeze's catch. "Nice seagull," he said with awe and approval in his voice. "So, what's it like being a Lionheart?" Riverwhisper queried, trying to make conversation. He glanced towards Frostmelt, who hadn't spoken yet and looked like he might fall over. "Frostmelt? You ok?" he said, sliding towards the scarred gray tom to catch him if he fell.

+1 starling, +2 cobwebs

(wow my motivation just got superpowers)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; April 30th, 2024 at 03:42 PM.