Old April 29th, 2024, 09:53 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

Hmmmm. Cherryswirl had gathered with her group earlier and remained quiet as she listened to each ones suggestion, the logic behind it, and rebuttals that had been spoken up. Now this was teamwork! It was safe to say that the ginger feline was beaming quite happily as she seemed to recall if she knew anything about beavers at all... Uhhh... Not.. not really. Damn. Well - actually Dam. Her gaze flickered between each member, counting them off in her head - seven would make an odd one out... but hey... idea!

"Why don't we sort ourselves into sub-groups. We can have a tough fighter paired with a strong-swimmer and with a quick workers, that way if there are any accidents, it stays contained to that group. Should we need more help, our strong swimmers can leap in and assist. The only issue is that we are seven. Why don't we send someone who is quick and quiet up to inspect the dam? If we can get a general idea of any weakness we can start there. I think Blackfrost is right though," Swirls looked to the older warrior with a smile, "Starting from the top will be best - that and from the sides as well like Martenburr said. I personally can act as a strong swimmer... That's if you all want to go along with this plan." Her gaze flickered between each of them again, waiting for a conclusive answer. Though, as another voice spoke up, Cherryswirl couldn't help but chortle,

"Sorry Rainfern [ @Fernwillow ], I think you have the wrong group," Cherryswirl pointed with her tail over to where Group One was gathered, "Looks like you're part of group one, not group four - I'm sure they're looking for you! Why don't you hurry over to them?"

New posting order:
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke | @lark. - Blackfrost | @Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash | @kittycatburmise - Irisfrost | @Morrigan - Silkwisp | @Zei - Martenburr | @Dust - Cherryswirl ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart