Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 09:19 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: April Gathering

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw squished down slightly as his leader began to speak, starting off by embarrassingly naming only him in front of the whole gathering. He was lucky that most cats didn't seem to care a whole lot, he doesn't think he could handle having so many eyes on his pelt. Not that he wasn't proud of being an apprentice, he was! Very much so! He just also, had a bit of stage fright, of at least, he didn't like having cats from other clans looking at him, observing him. Though the feeling of fluster only lasted for a few heartbeats as Twilightstar moved on swiftly, explaining to the gathering what Riverclan had done to them. To Fallownose. Then he was about to turn to Bravebird as he heard some of the leaders start to call for leaving, but whatever words that were on his tongue blanked as the sudden rumbling and loudness resonated from some other part of the gathering. The apprentice couldn't even tell where from until he turned around the same time a giant thud landed and a resonating yowling caught his ears.

That was a boulder. That was a boulder crushing a cat! Rabbitpaw was on his paws in a flash and was glad when some cats moved in to start helping right away, including a medicine cat. Or at least, Rabbitpaw assumed they were, after all Miss Lightningstorm had sat with them moments before. Cats began to lift the border and the medicine cat had started to give orders. What had happened? How badly were they hurt? His green eyes, wide with fear and worry, scanned the scene. It was a thunderclan cat that was trapped and it seemed as though they had pushed another cat out of the way. Miss Lightningstorm was moving in to help as well, there wasn't much more for Rabbitpaw to do, but anxiety pricked at his pelt. Was the Thunderclan warrior okay? Is the cat she pushed out of the way okay? Most of the cats helping were okay, scared, but okay. Besides one, an apprentice, Rabbitpaw assumed from their size, Thunderclan as well.

Rabbitpaw made his way through the cats around him and made it to the seemingly panicking and not really breathing right cat. The blonde apprentice knew of cats that couldn't breath well, something was wrong with their lungs. He pulled up the memory of Orangepaw disrupting Miss Lightningstorm from being with her fallen deputy and her mate. What was it? A berry? Rabbitpaw didn't really know anything besides that, but he still approached the distraught Thunderclan cat. Coming to their side as they seemed to ready themselves to turn around to face the scene. That probably wasn't the best thing for them right now, well, actually maybe seeing that their clan mate is alive would do well for them, but also seeing the chaos wouldn't help someone breathe, would it?

"It's alright," Rabbitpaw spoke as he came up to the apprentice who he had no name for, besides Crowpaw, the name that the Thunderclan warrior had said, "Your clanmate is okay, but you don't seem to be, you aren't breathing right." Rabbitpaw spoke out, not sure what else to really say besides the obvious. Then he found himself wanting to continue speaking to the apprentice even if he really shouldn't be because they were different clans and it wasn't like the apprentice was hurt, just scared. But they were another cat, just like Rabbitpaw and Crowtooth and every other Windclan cat, just because they were another clan doesn't mean they aren't another living being that needed comfort when frightened. So Rabbitpaw pushed down his on panic, taking a dramatic big breath and letting it go, "Like that, the warrior is okay! Your medicine cat and also Miss Lightningstorm is taking care of her. Umm, Miss Lightningstorm being Windclan's medicine cat!" The cursed apprentice attempted to reassure the other apprentice so that he'll focus on taking care of himself for a moment just so he could breathe right again, it made Rabbitpaw nervous for some reason, the irregular breaths.
[ @SpiritedWarrior - Crowpaw | The Apprentice ]
[ If you don't want Rabbit jumping in or something then just let me know and I'll delete the post :3 ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!