death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Haven Springs

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 18| riverclan warrior|
"Pulvis et umbra sumus," ~ we are dust and shadows

Frostmelt wasn't paying attention when River had asked what he did, and he hadn't paid attention when Sea had come back. Did he need to? Patrols were for hunting and gathering, not to talk it up, especially when it came to tension. Uncomfortableness. He knew Sea had apologized earlier, he never blamed the Lionheart for anything, so why was he apologizing? If anything, Frost should. He had been thinking about it the entire time, Sea's sister, that's what he was upset about. He tried hard to think about it, so hard but it made his head hurt and the corners of his eyesight go black, so he would stop. Sea looked just as uncomfortable as Frost felt. Both want to go back to camp. Frost probably doing nothing, and Sea going off to his Lionheart duties and whatnot.

[D20: 18]

He spotted a squirrel. The squirrel was picking at a nut, an easy kill? maybe. He flicked his tail in the direction, telling them he was going for the squirrel. He made his way over before crouching. [D20: 13, clumsy catch] He watched the squirrel who tilted its head back and started to run. Frost attempted to pounce on it, eventually picking up the squirrel. He shook his dirtied pelt, sticks and leaves, as well as dirt, now coated his fur. A few scratches on his pelt but nothing bad as he made his way back to the others. He also dropped the squirrel, still staying quiet. What did he need to say? He then dreamt off a bit again, thinking of Cloverpaw, was it? yes. He thought about it again, she had died. And Frost forgot about it. He forgot about a lot but... has it gotten worse? The corners of his eyes darkened, and his head was ringing. He sort of stared off into the sky, his legs felt weak. His breath quickened. And it was gone. He was back, his legs touching dirt, not falling. The sky was blue, not black.

And with that, he kept with the group, not saying a word.

[ @forest - Riverwhisper | @Dolomedes - Seab ]

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties