View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 07:22 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Eggpaw
He/him - 12-14 Moons - ShadowClan
Ah, so it seemed he was going to Twilight Falls. Eggpaw had no idea were -or what- that was. Obviously. But it would be interesting to learn, and it could give him an advantage in moons to come; to know about another Clan's territory.
The pale apprentice joined his patrol. Aand he was stuck with his mentor, Hawkbite. How fun for everyone. He gave the older cat a nod, and set off after the other cats.
It seemed to take moons for them to finally arrive at the Falls.
Eggpaw watched the WindClan leader rush into the darkness to draw out the minks. He respected her bravery, but- were there WindClan cats really gonna let such an old and feeble cat do that alone? In't my problem, he shrugged. All he had to do was survive the night and bring back a few mink pelts to prove his worth.
"Can't we hurry up and fight already?" He muttered under his breath, claws tearing at the grass. He said it to sound like an impatient apprentice, eager for his first taste of battle and blood. He said it to hide how nervous he was. This wouldn't be like that event with the dogs, where he ran in at the end while it was distracted and gave it a few scratches. This was going to be an actual fight, where he would have to use every bit of his strength and skill to survive.

His body shook. Hopefully, he thought, it looked like anticipation, or at least from the night chill, and not with what it actually was. His stomach was in knots, but his eyes blazed. He did not regret coming here tonight. This was the fight that would earn him his warrior name.
@SuspiciousMindz

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch