View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 12:22 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: "An Intermission" RabbitCrow

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Food food food finally food!
Crowtooth had not had time to eat for awhile and was finally settling down for a meal his belly was aching for, having chosen the mink his patrol had killed awhile ago. In part it was due to curiosity, he knew the creatures were edible as most creatures were but the question was if they'd be palatable. Crowtooth had tried to eat a seagull once and had puked so there was no guarantee this was tasty too.... But if it was then this was a new food source for windclan which made the mink invasion at least have a silver lining.

The tom had torn through the pelt and just sunk fangs into the surprisingly good tasting meat when a little voice was heard, the warriors ears popping up to listen to his apprentice approach.
Rabbitpaw sounded more serious and unsure then normal and the tom quickly swallowed his mouthful, quickly rasping out a "I aint busy kiddo, just eatin' but Ive got more then enough ta share wit' ya. Come join me, it's a mink that was caught recently, see the sharp claws an how its around the size o' a normal warrior?" So smaller then Crowtooth but still big. "Its surprisingly tasty, dig in an' talk ta me."

Food made things better so hopefully it'd lift Rabbitpaws spirits, the elder tom shifting as he allowed the apprentice to settle in, musing. "Well kiddo Im clever but not wise so theres no guarantee Im the 'smart' ya want fer yer question. But Im happy ta try an' help regardless so whats on yer mind?"

@Dolomedes