Thread: [Outsiders] We Do A Bit of Spooking
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:43 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: We Do A Bit of Spooking

@Dust
i think spirit & spooks could at the very least have a pretty interesting interaction. his carrd is a wee bit outdated as he is no longer apart of the dusk syndicate and is around 28 moons ! they are incredibly chaotic & struggle to comprehend morality due to their upbringing. spirit is particularly interested in experimenting with poisons/herbs & ,, other cats . he has unethical questions ok . so i think perhaps they can find common ground in morbid interests later on but its a bit of a gamble knowing how an interaction might unfold!
spirit is unlikely to show his true nature around spooks at first, likely opting to play as a more naive person -- they are incredibly distrusting, and prefer if they are underestimated for a multitude of reasons.
i think if spooks tried to scare / agitate him it would make spirit more .. persistent in knowing more about him. he lacks a sense of danger. it is non-existent .
though! if spooks plays into being the ghost haunting the house i think spirit would instead drop the act completely as he prides himself on being "the holy ghost picked to walk the mortal plane" so if he found another fellow "ghost" i think he would be super duper curious, enough to show his own cards in hopes in finding more about spooks / figuring out the truth!!
ultimately not really sure if they would be end up being friends or enemies but i think it could be fun to see !

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 28th, 2024 at 11:01 PM.