View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 09:49 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Why did they take you away? (P)

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Flinching as her name as cried out in response to her unsettled mew, a prick of fear struck Nightgaze for a moment before being replaced by pure disbelief. That voice...it sounded so familiar... she knew that voice...it couldn't...be could it? Had she imagined it? Was this some cruel trick of her mind, playing with her aching heart?

But as she slowly turned around all suspicions were forgotten. I-It wasn't fake...it was her..."Fawnpaw!" was the name that erupted in the form of joyful astonishment from her maw. Not wasting any time, the small she-cat bolted towards her former apprentice, using all her speed to reach her as if afraid the young cat might disappear in any moment.

The warrior leapt at Fawnpaw, forepaws wide in an attempt to embrace her in a large hug. Tears spilled out from her shocking green eyes and ran down her cheeks as she purred loudly. Nightgaze had longed to see the cat she saw as a little sister ever since her untimely death and now...they were reunited by some unlikely luck. Her heart healed ever so slightly at the sight of Fawn and nothing else occupied her mind.

"I-I missed you, Fawn! I can't believe you...died." Night sobbed as she aimed to cover her deceased aprentice in a army of affectionate licks and nuzzles. Fawnpaw had never seemed dead to her...not really, but still her absence hurt more than claws across her pelt. A happy yet sorrowful smile tugging at her lips, Nightgaze continued to cry as she clasped her apprentice in a tight hug.

(Guess you could say...she's been very dead, eh? *Bad dum tss* :'3)

@ChaosBringer.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 28th, 2024 at 09:52 PM.