My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Dude I freaking hate when busses are late! That literally happened to me on a Friday lol. What field trip was it, if you don't mind me asking)

Swanberry expected herself to tense at the confrontation that Riverwhisper had voiced through a veil of kind and approachable words. But instead she leaned into the scruff of his neck and let out a sigh. The whole truth wouldn't be shared, but at least part of it. "Well, I've just got a lot on my mind lately. Between nonsense and more nonsense are stupid stupid stupid flash backs." Swanberry wrinkled her nose. "I just... I don't wanna be... Like them." She shuddered. There it was. Not entirely all of it, but a good portion of it, basically the root of her paranoia.

"My parents were, no, they are horrible. I just don't want that to happen to us... To me." She shook her head. She managed to muster a smile at her mates name suggestion, her eyes brightening like leaves in the sunlight.

"You're right, it is very pretty." She agreed, finding herself eager to change the gruesome subject but also relieved that she was able to get this crap off her chest. A part of her hoped that Riverwhisper would push conversation just so she could truly spill her guts out.

╔══•●•══╗

~`riverwhisper`~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader (Active)
╚══•●•══╝

Riverwhisper could sense his mate was still worried. He tipped his head, concerned. "Are you ok? You look like you're not telling me everything." he asked. He let her lean into him, licking her fur comfortingly. "I get it. I don't want to to end up anything like Father." he confessed. He wouldn't do that. Riverwhisper was above that. Still, he could still feel the searing pain of Father's claws across his cheek and he rubbed the scar, as if it would go away if he touched it. He leaned into her as well, and he stroked her comfortingly with his tail.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; April 28th, 2024 at 09:32 PM.