Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

╔════▣◎▣════╗

B R U N O
He/Him - 34 Moons - Rouge - Purrks: N/A
A muscular, sandy tom with black
streaks and cold amber eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝

❝ When he calls your name, it all fades to black ❞

What did he have here? Bruno stayed silent for a moment as he scanned the scarred cat that emerged. He chuckled, a sly grin spreading on his face. "The name's Bruno. My dumbass brother and I have heard of these clan groups and how they're bloodthirsty killers. Before you ask where he is, I killed him. He was annoying as hell. Decided he would call me Brunie. Yeah, I'm not letting that slide." he growled, flicking one of his ears. The cat seemed to match the stories, so Bruno could say that part was correct. "Well according to these stories, You live together. Well, I am here to ask to join. I like killin. The problem? I don't have anyone at my back. Makes it real unfair in a two v one. Plus, Not really all that great at foxes or badgers. Or huntin for that matter. I give you my strengths and my knowledge, You give me training n shelter in return. How that sound, miss...." well, that was all Bruno could say. The sandy tom didn't even know the cat's name, so. "So, what you say, miss? Anythin else ya need to accept my offer?" he chuckled, puffing out his sand and black colored pelt. It seems that his dumbass brother was going to die being wrong. A feeling of pleasure surged through Bruno.

[ @Undertaker ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies