View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 05:53 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: just when i thought i couldn't do it...

Spot Formerly known as Wildtwist
He/They/Leaf - Former ThC Hornet

What? Why was everyone calling him Wildtwist? "L-Listen. Ya got the wrong cat. I'm not wildtwist, well not anymore. Whoever the hell this Drippingpelt is, I don't care, much less can I remember," leaf spat, curling their tail around their swollen belly. I will protect you, they vowed silently to their unborn kits. "I don't want to fight. If we can just talk this out I-" he paused. What the hell was wrong with everyone!? Why the hell was everyone picking a fight with spot? He knew he had a life he couldn't remember, but he wasn't causing anyone harm! He was just looking for shelter and food, and was trying to care for the unborn kits they carried. What was wrong with that? Yet leaf was getting picked on because of what his past self did. They couldn't remember anything, and yet almost instinctively spot shifted to a battle stance. Where the hell did I learn this? they thought. "I Uh-" they stammered, folding their one ear down. He didn't want blood, but leaf would draw if they had to. Their green eyes glared at the stranger, his face confused. What had he done to everyone to make them hate leaf so much?

[ @hades. - sorry its so crappy my brain had a brainfart in the middle of typing this]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream