Old April 28th, 2024, 04:32 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
!BeanKit!
He Smiled At Her, Before Looking Around. One Sec. He Padded Up To Large Leaves, Grabbed Two And Came Back As Fast As He Could. Put This On You're Head, It Helps With The Sun. He Carved Two Holes Over Both Leaves, For Their Ears So They Stayed On. He Set His Leaf On His Head. Follow Me! I Promise, I'm Not Like The Other Kits, I Won't Hurt Ya. He Looked At The She As He Stood Up, And Waited For A Moment, For Winter To Get Up.

(This Is Adorable.... Their Gonna Be Best Friends I Swear, I'm Crying Of Cuteness-)
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Insecure, Introverted, Selectively mute
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit blinked in surprise when Beankit returned with two large leaves, setting one on her head. This was strange, but amusing, and it worked. Winterkit blinked several times more, trying to get used to the unusal shade over her eyes. She looked at Beankit, her eyes wide with confusion.
Why was this tom doing this?
She was still skeptical, but she wanted to listen to him. She stood up, still looking at the brown tabby kit.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 28th, 2024 at 04:32 PM.