miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye nodded stiffly. She knew that Owltalon wouldn’t get angry or anything, but if Heroneye could be just a little more coordinated, a little more aware, then this sort of thing wouldn’t happen.

Heroneye’s attention switched to the nearby cats, who appeared to be preparing for a patrol. She watched as they departed with a polite smile. It always brought her a certain comfort to see or take part in border patrols. RiverClan had a penchant for making enemies out of the other Clans. Pushback certainly seems eminent, she thought, the smile fading from her face.

Heroneye turned to Owltalon. “Hopefully things at the borders are... uneventful today,” she said, seemingly half to herself.
@Marigoldwhisper

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon smiled. "That's another thing we can agree on!" She settled down into a polite sit before continuing. "Things have been hectic at best and absolutely horrifying at worst, but don't worry, Heron. I think we've got a good amount of spectacular cats like you. We'll hit those clan so hard, they won't even know what hit 'em!"

She gave her friend an encouraging pat on the shoulder, her one eye brightening. She hoped just as much that no one would suddenly be causing a ruckus on any border, even though she and Heroneye were quite a ways away from any nearby borders, the prickle of fear still danced on her spine and lingered as bitterly as Riverclan's growing rivalries with other clans.

"Wanna try again? I'm sure we can find another frog or two," she winked invitingly at the warrior as she made an in vain effort to clean her matted pelt.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!