View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 03:01 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Hmm, so the problem was a dam was blocking the water? And they had to destroy it and with the beavers, whatever those were...seemed simple enough. Silkwisp gazed up at Dusklion breezily as she set out instructions for the wannabe lionhearts. Everything seemed briefly planned out already they just had to figure out a way of doing it themselves.

The tall she-cat padded over to her group after the head lionheart was done speaking. Some of her clanmates were already voicing their ideas which were great. Good to know she was placed with a capable bunch of cats. She nodded enthusiastically at each of their plans. Much like Minnowsplash and Irisfrost, she agreeed that Blackfrost's idea seemed the most reasonable, they'd definitely make a good lionheart.

"I think Blackfrost's is awesome too! Though there's a chance that the build up of water could over flood if we destroy it too fast..." Silk began, her own plan forming in her mind. "Mabye we could make the river a bit larger? Not all of it, but we could just dig out some of the sides a little so if the dam does burst it won't overflow! Now, it sounded sillly but it could work...though she'd see what her teammates thought first.

@Littlesun0112 @burntToast  @lark. @kittycatburmise @Zei @Dust

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 28th, 2024 at 03:05 PM.