View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:59 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 4 | No purrks

When his so called mentor seemed to just ignore him, Morningpaw decided that he finally must've realized that he was being stupid and was going to go back to abandoning Morningpaw. That was rather than staring at Morningpaw like he was the dumb one and was acting all innocent. The apprentice huffed and laid back down in his nest, not even bothering to give any sort of reply to the warrior. If the warrior wanted to ignore Morningpaw then Morningpaw is going to ignore Riversong. It was as simple as that. The tom lashed his tail against the floor in harsh and quick thumps. Why did he have to have such a mentor, couldn't even own up to what they very clearly did. The nerve.
@Dolomedes (Morningpaw should be able to tell that Riversong’s brain is mighty wonk)

Whatever trance Riversong had been in was snapped by the thumping of a tail. They awoke, confused and looking ruffled. “I’m sorry… what’s your name? Morningpaw?” They nodded politely, not remembering a single thing that had happened. “What am I doing here again?” A faint voice sounded at the back of Riversong’s head. Men…tor..ment…or… “Oh THATS right! I’m your mentor!” With all the talking, Riversong’s throat felt scratchy. They paused for a moment to clear their throat and continued in a bubbly voice. “Well, apprentice Morningpaw,” they mewed slowly, careful not to irritate their throat. Why was their throat irritated again? “I think I need some water out there.” Riversong gestured towards the camp exit. “How ‘bout you join me? To… hunt or something?” They paused, before playfully poking their nose close to Morningpaw’s face. “Whatcha say? Can’t sulk here forever!”

-sign my sig below if you want-