View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:33 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | Silver Tongue |

How truly and terribly annoying that was, it was supposed to be easy and a quick taking care of skittering pests but instead, it left Spiritbunny nursing a pawful of wounds that were starting to sting quite a bit. After taking care of the body, and by that she means dragging it to where it belongs out in the outskirts, she found herself stumbling back into through Riverclan's territory and padding through the camp and into the medicine den. This was her first trip in with Mistyshard as the new medicine cat, previously the warrior had no thoughts on her. Sure her long apprenticeship was interesting but not for very long and outside of that Spiritbunny has had little to no interactions with her... oh wait, there was that patrol though, but that was hardly anything to really justify calling it an 'interaction.'

The warrior came into the den and peered around the space, holding her injured paw up to her chest. "Mistyshard, dear, where are you? I have been left with an injury or two."
[ @starry - Mistyshard ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 3rd, 2024 at 01:31 PM.