Old April 28th, 2024, 02:02 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze jolted back as suddenly from out of his admittedly tunnel vision another paw came reaching for the same trout that he was. He reared his paw back as they touched out of surprise. The lionheart looked up and met eyes with a cat that he didn't really know all that well. Hollytail, if his limited memory serves him correctly. Blue eyes shifted away from the other feline and Seabreeze took a half step back in embarrassment, "S-sorry." What else should he say? Should he say anything? Probably best just to move on with his day and get something different, "you can, umm, you can have it, no worries. I'll get something else." The lionheart offered as he moved his straying eyes from around camp back to the pile back away from seeing Hollytail's paws. What else, there were plenty of fish on the pile right now though so he didn't have anything to worry about there. The tom reached out for a salmon that had been at the other end of the collection of food just so that the same mistake couldn't happen again.

Hollytail looked at Seabreeze, then back down to the trout. "O- oh sorry- I didn't see you were getting that trout . . ." He watched as Seabreeze went for a salmon instead. "You sure you don't want this trout here? I don't mind if you do". He stared off into the distance for a few short moments before shaking his head as if to clear his thoughts.

"Sorry- just thinking about something. So well anyways, how's your day been . . . mines been- well, really unamusing. Nothing really has been happening, other than Birdsnow stepping down and all that stuff"

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably