View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:02 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A Pool Of Cold Blood... (PRIV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny didn't pay any mind to the outsider's muttering, the feline caught beneath his paws and for a moment, Spiritbunny just wanted to watch her squirm before he had the pleasure of seeing the life escape from their eyes as the curtain fall of blood flowed from their wounds. The warrior grit their teeth as sharp teeth bit into his paws but the poet didn't let that dissuade him from continuing on with the final act. "A shame that you can't end your story with a proper bow, but what can you expect from an outsider anyhow?" With that Spiritbunny lunged forward, aiming to clamp his jaws on her throat and tear it out. A curtain call of red indeed, what a fantastic thing.
Outsider? I'm Just Waiting To Have A Patrol Come Gather M- As Spirit Lunged, They Seized Her Throught.... She Choked On Her Own Blood, And Fell Into A Violent Spazem, As It Ended, Her Eyes Were Left Wide...... Off To Join StarClan... The Mist Seemed To Retract, Revealing Her Albino Fur And Eyes A Little More.... AntlerMutter Was Dead.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All