View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 01:47 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: A Very Impulsively Made Kit Finder!

Name:
✎ Duckkit/crabkit

Biography:
✎ Russet, white and black tom. Small and short in size. Left ear is folded, short tail. Lime green eyes, almost similar to his dad's.

Personality:
✎ he Is a very boisterous individual, quite energetic for his size. He often behaves but he can be quite the nuisance, he is very straight forward and open about his opinions whether it be good or bad. He is very impatient and impulsive. When it comes to his littermates he tends to distance himself form them. he will be a bit rebellious though, yes a little nuisance.

statistics:
✎speed= ⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤
✎strength= ⬤⬤◯◯◯
✎balance= ⬤⬤⬤◯◯
✎swimming= ◯◯◯◯◯
✎self control= ⬤◯◯◯◯
✎kindness= ⬤⬤⬤◯◯
✎empathy= ⬤◯◯◯◯

strengths and weaknesses:
positive
✎ Generous
✎ sensible
✎ social
negative
✎ judgement
✎ emotionally stunted
✎ Blunt

Relationship with littermates:
✎ Duckkit may tend to distance himself from his littermates and in the beginning might be a tad bit aggressive towards them even though he is very weak compared to the majority of them. He is also the smallest which makes him feel inferior and he doesn't like it, he will constantly try to prove himself better and more capable then them and might struggle actually forming a family bond with his littermates out of spite.

Relationship with Spiritbunny:
✎ as a kit he will refer to Spiritbunny as mom since at the time she will be a queen and he will see her as a motherly figure but once he is an apprentice and he spends more of his time independently he will see Spiritbunny more as a father than anything and will still refer to them as mom but might slowly start calling them dad aswell. He may tend to be a troublemaker and a constant thorn in Spiritbunny's side but to him, his mother/father is the only confidant and cat he can fully trust with his personal emotions.

Information Healthwise:
✎ Duckkit was born last of the litter and is noticeably small. Not only is it discovered that he get easily injured thanks to his weak skin but he also has a very low immune system and is prone to getting sick constantly. Not a good trait to have in a kit. Despite his size and fragility he harbours a great amount of energy and could be what you'd call a social butterfly. Doesn't matter the cat, he will try to befriend or atleast chat to them. In the beginning he is like any other kit, just smaller. It becomes apparent that he is unable to play a single roughhousing game without getting hurt. He is then restricted from playing rough games with other cats and of course he does not appreciate or like this. Sick, sick, sick. He gets sick very easily, he was born sick and he still gets sick. That what happens when you don't have a strong immune system.

Information emotionally wise:
✎ Duckkit goes from a happy and cheerful kit to a frustrated and angry one in a matter of one moon. All of this based off the fact he is forbidden to a lot of things his littermates are allowed to. He feels frustrated and inadequate whenever he is told that he could get 'hurt' or 'sick', like why does that bother him? He doesn't care. After a week or too of moping he eventually becomes bold and adventurous again. Unlike before though, he is more rebellious in nature and more reckless. Spiritbunny might not appreciate this when they have seven other kits to be looking after aswell.

bit of plot:
✎ Duckkit was born last and was by far the smallest of the litter, what one would call the 'runt'. Though he didnt act like one he still felt like he was. Being like this he in his first few moons he is also weaker to diseases and physically weaker than his littermates which would be evident when playing or sparring. Because of this Duckkit tried to project himself as more aggressive and stronger. He tends to isolate himself under the guise of being 'better' than his littermates but infact it's quite the opposite. He will probably struggle with the same mindset until somecats snaps him out of his funk.

I have matured and come up with better ideas, I might change all this. But not today! To tired :')
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder

Last edited by burntToast; May 19th, 2024 at 03:39 PM.