View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 01:47 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A Pool Of Cold Blood... (PRIV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny hissed as claws clashed against them and they backed away for a few moments. Watching the outsider for a few moments as she attempted to get ready for another attack. Not that the warrior would let her do such a thing. As the fog around them got worse, Spiritbunny had an idea, and he bounced back. Trying to use the fog to cover him up, by their eyes and pelt it was clear that this feline was some sort of albino, no other way did cats get such darling pinkish red eyes. His mother had eyes like those and sometimes complained about eye vision problems, perhaps this feline was the same. The warrior looped around the outsider swiftly, then as they slide behind her, dashed forward. Spiritbunny leapt into the air, planning to land on the smaller molly's shoulders. Hopefully he'll pin her and then...Well it was time for the final act then.
[ @Desert Rain Frog - Antlermutter ]
AntlerMutter Snarled As She Was Shoved To The Ground. Her Jaws Parted As She Spat Out Words Between Breaths From Being Knocked To The Ground So Roughly.Now- I UnderStand- Why ThunderClan- Hates Us- She Wheezed -So Much. The Small Cat Squirlmed Under SpiritBunny's Large Paws.... Now She Understood Why TinyToad Didn't Want Her To Go... Her Size Made Her Weak...I'll Always Be A Warrior. She Rejembered The Last Worss Shed Probably Ever Tell Her Sister. Now Those Were Gonna Be Her Last Words. She Licked Her Fangs And Twisted SharplyTowards A Paw, Determend To Sink Her Fangs In Deep. I'll Always Be A Warrior. She Muttered To Herself.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All