Old April 28th, 2024, 01:19 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: now and forever [p]

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]

WHY THE HELL WAS HER EXPECTING SISTER LEAVING CAMP???? Spottedstream intended to find that out. Well her attempt to stay hidden didn't seem to work very much, as she heard her sister utter her name. Her blue eyes were fixed on goldie's black and orange pelt. She trotted up to the queen's side. "Goldie, I get you're worried about Minks, but for stars sake your kits are due any day now! You should be in the nursery!" she yowled in protest, lashing her silver tail. Spottedstream's eyes didn't show anger, but rather worry. After all they've been through, The silver she wasn't going to drop the protective-big-sister act now. Not when her sister was this close to kitting. She was about to ask for them to go back when Minkpaw emerged, covered in mud. She perked up her ears, giving a soft smile to the apprentice. "Minkpaw," she purred, curling her tail over her paws. "Come here. We've been worried about you. And your fur! Let me clean you up, darling," she offered, making room for the apprentice to join them if she was willing.

[ @alec @blxze. @Fritter - forgive me for the sloppiness of this post ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream