Default Claw Clash Combat [WindClan Sparring Tournament]

Event [#event]

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched, Kitty Softpaws
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Alright. So WindClan hasn't had a battle training event for a while. So, maybe Flashfeather could try his luck? The cream and gray tom trotted to the base of the Galewood, twitching his tail nervously. "WindCl-" he paused himself, seeing if he would fall on his face. Nothing happened. Haha! No falling on my face this time! he thought to himself.
"WINDCLA-"
and there it was. Flashfeather found himself on his face. Annoyed, the young warrior quickly scrambled up. Darn it. Curse: 1. Flash: 0. The young tom quickly changed his mood back to his cheery self before resuming
"WINDCLAN! GATHER AT MY PAWS IF YOU WISH TO TEST YOUR SKILLS IN A BATTLE TOURNAMENT! APPRENTICES AND UP CAN COMPETE! WINNERS GETS THESE RABBIT SKULLS I FOUND!"
Alright. So rewards should lure them in, Right? Hopefully. Flashfeather didn't want to embarrass himself with only one cat joining. That would suck. For him, of course. Now all he had to do was wait. The cream cat settled himself in a sitting position below the Clan meeting spot, The Galewood.

HOW THIS WORKS

-Warriors and Apprentices will be separated. Warriors with warriors and Apprentices with Apprentices.

-Each round, your cat will be paired up. They will be given 4 days to respond to their cat pairing up with their partner

-The winning apprentice and winning warrior will acquire one rabbit skull that Flashfeather has obtained. On top of that, The winner will also get 1,000kk from me!

-Results of a move will be decided using a d20 dice. After the 4 days cats are given to meet their partner, I will roll a dice to determine the outcome of an attack
Even numbers 2-10: your cat attacks successfully
Even numbers 10-19: your cat lands a critical hit
Odd numbers 2-10: your cat's attack is weak
Odd numbers 10-19: your cat fails the attack entirely [ex. Doesn't attack, Misses by going to the side]

If 1 or 20 is rolled, another roll will happen. If it lands on that number again, then the following will happen
20 twice: your cat pins their opponent
1 twice: your cat gets stunned while attacking [ex. Trips and falls]

-If your cat's partner DOES NOT show up, your cat advances to the next round!

-If your cat has Beefed Up, they get a bonus roll! The sum of the two rolls will determine their attack outcome

-If there is an odd number of cats, Your cat will get paired up with Flashfeather!

-If you have any questions, Don't hesitate to reach out to me via VM!

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies