View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 12:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "I'm Not Sure About You" [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Another day, another patrol was quickly becoming Seabreeze's mantra through his time as a Lionheart. Or maybe it would've been the same regardless of his rank, but either way, the tom felt like he was on patrol more than he wasn't and while he liked helping out the clan at times it felt a bit bland. He didn't let himself think like that for very long though, it wasn't a good thought process. After all, he should like going on patrols and he did, it was calming as long as it wasn't near any borders or a border patrol. He liked hunting and he liked gathering but the fact still remains. Everything gets a bit bland after doing it so many times in a row. Though, here he was, calling to a warrior he saw around the clearing to accompany him out into the territory.

There was something special about this patrol and that was Seabreeze trying to get a better handle on Hailstorm. The tom had helped protect the nursery in the raid, which was completely a positive, but at the following meeting he had criticized Dusklion pretty harshly for being upset. And sure, Seabreeze didn't agree with the way she showed her upset-ness, he also didn't like the way that Hailstorm seemed to suggest that she wasn't allowed to be upset at all. That she wasn't grateful just because she said she didn't reach her goals. Probably a goal she has and still is striving for. The tom focused in on Hailstorm then, walking the pair of them from the camp and out into the territory. Seabreeze peered around.

The lionheart remained quiet, unsure of how to start a conversation in the slightest and to be honest it didn't seem like Hailstorm was exactly looking for one. Still, Seabreeze wants to know more about the other warrior, so he hesitantly opened his mouth to speak after a few moments of silent walking. "What have you been up to lately?" That was good! That was a good and totally normal conversation starter and Seabreeze didn't even stutter even a little bit. Maybe he was getting better at this, even if he still felt like a total social klutz at times.
[ @Spider-in-the-corner - Hailstorm ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!