View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 11:05 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
@Dolomedes - Seabreeze

Hollytail had been sitting around, practically doing nothing for the past few hours, when he suddenly decided that he was hungry, at that particular moment. He stood up and padded to the fresh kill pile. He had already been eyeing a trout.

He reached out to grab it just as Seabreeze did so as well. He only realized at the last moment.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze jolted back as suddenly from out of his admittedly tunnel vision another paw came reaching for the same trout that he was. He reared his paw back as they touched out of surprise. The lionheart looked up and met eyes with a cat that he didn't really know all that well. Hollytail, if his limited memory serves him correctly. Blue eyes shifted away from the other feline and Seabreeze took a half step back in embarrassment, "S-sorry." What else should he say? Should he say anything? Probably best just to move on with his day and get something different, "you can, umm, you can have it, no worries. I'll get something else." The lionheart offered as he moved his straying eyes from around camp back to the pile back away from seeing Hollytail's paws. What else, there were plenty of fish on the pile right now though so he didn't have anything to worry about there. The tom reached out for a salmon that had been at the other end of the collection of food just so that the same mistake couldn't happen again.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 28th, 2024 at 11:05 AM.