View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:56 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: first aid lessons [p]

Mousepaw sleepily rolled over in his bed, hearing someone say something about a lesson and cats start moving around. A hwuh...?

The tom opened his hazel eyes, seeing the blurry shape of Mistyshard from outside of the apprentice's den. From where he was laying on the floor, he could also see the paws of the other apprentices moving outside. But Mousepaw didn't want to go! He felt tired. Probably from that nightmare... he was publicly called out by Fadingsun for not being able to hunt, as the leader put it, and after he failed to catch a mossball in front of the entire clan Mousepaw was banished. Thinking about it now made him feel much more awake, actually.

Well, if Mistyshard was wanting him to come along, he'd have to get up. It's not like he could just ignore her. Still feeling not quite awake, Mousepaw clumsily got to his paws and stumbled outside. "'m... I'm here," he yawned, then coughed to try and sound like he didn't just yawn. Oh no. They hadn't even left yet and Mousepaw already seemed unwilling to learn.

@starry @Neptune. @Fish @Epiales @Blazing @stag
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 28th, 2024 at 10:59 AM.