View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:15 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Tips for Writing a Non-Cis Character?

i am also someone who does not care about gender or what others call them! i use the term gender-apathetic, personally.

depending on berrykit's personality and early life i imagine they could feel about it different ways. the gender(s) berry is attracted to could also factor into this, depending on whether she realizes her sexuality or gender first, or both at the same time. also berrykit's opinion on kits- when he's younger, does the idea of being a mom/queen feel uncomfortable, neutral or positive? what kind of male and female (or other) role models does berrykit have in their life, and do they try to act similar to or different from those role models as berry grows up? would berry make a big deal out of coming out, is it a more private thing, do they try to avoid it... for me i actually never came out, because of the whole "not caring about gender" thing. people can perceive me as cis and that's fine, it's my friends who refer to me by he/him. lots of questions to ask when deciding their feelings about their identity!
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 28th, 2024 at 10:19 AM.